Today I'm 28 years old. Surprised? :)
I have achieved many things in life that I had wanted to do - graduate from Uni, marry my sweetheart, have kids, own an apartment, experience life overseas etc. But there are many other things I want to achieve.
Thank you to those who have been there for me and supported me through life so far. Through the good times and bad. I don't have to list down names because you know who you are.
Thank you as well to new friends I've made through Sakura Haruka. It has been an interesting year getting to know you better through blogging and the other social networks. You've made me feel part of a community that I love. You know who you are too :)
For readers and friends who are here today, I've 2 birthday wishes that I'd like you to help me with.
1. I'm going to write my 30 before 30 list. Basically a list of 30 things to do before I turn 30. Since there is 2 years to complete it, I think I shouldn't have a problem, right?? haha... I thought of some things, but I'd like you to comment & give me suggestions on what else I should try out. Feel free to write down zany and creative ideas for me to experience LIFE!!!
2. I'm one of the top 10 finalists for Singapore Blog Awards 2012 Best Family Blog Category. Yes, I'm surprised, and oh so grateful too! It is my first time joining and would deeply appreciate it if you could take the time to vote for me for the prestigious award.
- Click on the "VOTE FOR ME" button on my profile photo there.
- Only omy.sg website members can vote so please login or register as directed.
- Voting is open worldwide, so overseas friends are welcome to support too!!
- For non-Singaporean friends, the NRIC/FIN no. field during registration refers to your identity card number. Don't worry if you don't have a local number, you can still put in your own ID / passport number.
- You can vote daily until 30 June 2012
Thanks in advance :)
Look forward to spending a lovely birthday with my family~ Catch you all later! xoxo