This is perfect even for work or weekend brunches, but I don't mean just slapping on some kinda t-shirt, shorts and flip-flops. Very comfortable yes, but also pretty sloppy heh. It might surprise you, but some effort is needed to look effortless ;)
These are pieces that I would totally get for myself too if they came in adult sizes or if I could fit in their largest kid size, which is for 12 year olds by the way :P Apparently some of my other girl friends will to because they have asked me about it haha. Kids clothes are really so trendy nowadays.
Tips to dressing casual chic:
- Have classic, basic wardrobe staples like dark denim jeans, white tees, black leggings etc.
- Layer and match different fabrics and styles with the basics to show-off your personality
- Don't forget the comfort and choose natural fabrics that are breathable and easy-to-wear
- Make sure the clothes fit properly & flatter your body type i.e. not baggy or too tight
- Accessories are important from turning an outfit from drab to fab but keep them simple
- Aim to look natural, well-groomed and well.. chic in your dressing, hairdo and make-up
Head on down to any of their stores to get your own cool, casual and chic clothes for the kiddos now! We like to go to the Vivocity outlet as it has one of the largest selections, but you can also see them at Parkway Parade, JEM, Great World City, Isetan NEX and Isetan Scotts. Also check out the beautiful and timeless Pumpkin Patch dresses we got from our previous shopping trip!
* Disclosure: Pumpkin Patch provided the clothes for review. All other accessories belong to me. No monetary compensation was received, and all opinions are my own.